Speak with Rob via Skype on a variety of topics or take a Skype lesson on drums or keyboard percussion. This is a risk free opportunity — if you don’t think it’s well worth the cost, your money will be refunded.
Take advantage of Rob’s vast experience gained during his 40 years in the music industry playing, teaching, band leading, marketing, promoting, producing, recording and selling products.
Click on each for details and how to buy:
- Drum lessons All levels and ages welcome from beginners to advanced.
- Glockenspiel (and/or marimba, xylophone, vibes) lessons All levels
- Transform your playing and music understanding using Rob’s Song Journal concept
- For teachers: learn to teach using Rob’s Whole Music approach
- For teachers striking out on your own: how to set up a successful teaching practice
- How to start and run a successful band Entire course for amateurs or professionals
- For performers: how to find work for yourself or for your band
- Understanding and navigating the seas of the Music Industry
- Careers in music: explaining the music industry (someone’s got to do it!) Career advice for anyone considering pursuing a music career
- Free buying information before you purchase all types of drums and percussion. Be sure to check out our Brandon Trading Emporium store.
Who Skypes with Rob?
- drum students
- performing musicians
- new bands
- established bands
- people coming into a music career from another career
- people who want buying advice
Here’s how to book Rob for a lesson or session:
- Go to the description and decide which session(s) you’re interested in.
- Email of call Rob at 802 345-1714 to schedule your session.
- Pay for your session(s).
- Get ready for an unforgettable Skype Session!
When you contact Rob, you’ll agree on one primary and two alternative days and times. If for any reason Rob is not able to meet at any of the agreed upon times, and both parties are unable to reschedule, a full refund will be given. Students/Clients agree to give three days notice by phone and email in order to cancel and/or reschedule a session. All payments are final unless you are not satisfied, in which case your money will be refunded.