Exceptional coaching for amateurs or professional musicians wanting to take the shortest path to establishing and enjoying your successful band.
Starts with a look at the big picture, then delves into the many craggy issues including:
- figuring out who’s in your band
- setting specific goals. Making commitments and sticking to them
- choosing a name
- choosing songs
- where to rehearse, and how often
- how to rehearse effectively and efficiently. Eliminate the fooling around and you’ll automatically be twice as productive.
- obtaining equipment. For example, do you really need a PA.
- finding places to play for fun or professionally (also see How to find work for your already established band)
- should you get someone to manage you?
- making a demo (audio and/or video)
- making a full length recording
- and how to deal with the many artistic and social issues that come with being in a
family, er… band
Bands are notorious for getting off track. If you take this course, be prepared to commit to completing specific assignments that will keep you on the path to your goals.
I’ve been in a lot of bands, as a player and leader. I’ve also managed artists and produced concerts. But I don’t know everything, and things in the industry change all the time. Fortunately there are many resources. If I don’t know the answer to a question, I am certain that I can tell you who does.
Recommended time: Initial 30-45 minute session, followed by weekly or biweekly sessions to track your progress.
Here’s how to book Rob for this offering:
- Email or call Rob at 802 247-2700 to schedule your first session.
- Pay below.
- Enjoy your sessions with Rob!
When you contact Rob, you’ll agree on one primary and two alternative days and times. If for any reason Rob is not able to meet at any of the agreed upon times, and both parties are unable to reschedule, a full refund will be given. Students/Clients agree to give three days notice by phone and email in order to cancel and/or reschedule a session. All payments are final unless you are not satisfied, in which case your money will be refunded.